Topband: Stew Perry post contest logging

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Stew Perry post contest logging
From: Ricardo <cu2ju@clix.pt>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 18:22:49 -0100
Hi Topers,

It seams there are people having trouble with Stew Perry logging, I did my
contest logging on paper,
then had a bit of dificulty to find the program to log my contacts, and specily
to generate a
cabrillo log file acoording to the rules of the contest.

I used this one:
http://www.qsl.net/w3km/

after trying several programs I finaly got the one that worked correctly to me
and its a free one.
just entered my details, and choosed the contest and specified it was a post
contest logging, and it
worked fine so my big thanks to W3KM for his work.

Maybe some of you would give a try, it generates a fine cabrillo file and after
that i edit it just
to add a few lines, and i had a positive confirmation from the TBDC log
receiving system!

Best regards

--
73's de Ricardo Chaves