Topband: 160 Contest

To: "Topband 160" <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160 Contest
From: "Rick N6PE" <n6pe@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 13:40:30 -0800
Usually I have been able to copy better on RX with the 30up/80 out L and 20-30
attenuation than on any loop I've tried.  This year I used an antique style  BC
type turn loop in the shack and actually worked a few stations I could not hear
on the L.

I didn't stay up late or get up early for any of the DX openings but did work
most of the VEs, 6Y, HI, PR and VI on one or two calls..... thanks for the big
ears guys.

Generally, I don't remember hearing anyone I didn't work, but there seemed to
be a lack of NE stations this year.

It is always funs, thanks to all !!!

Rick Darwicki  -= N6PE =-