Re: Topband: Conditions last night

To: <ve3zi@rac.ca>
Subject: Re: Topband: Conditions last night
From: "Jim Scott" <zebrahauler@alltel.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 17:45:23 -0500
     I listened to VE3ZI and N1BUG both try to work TA3D unsuccessfully last
night.  TA3D faded at his sunrise but later I herd a YU work someone on 1835
and gave 73 to TA3D!  Once again TA3D began to come out of the noise cqing
at a solid 559. This was at 0529 utc.  He worked N1BUG,YS1RR myself WK3N and
several others before fading again.  By 0600 utc DF2PY was cqing at 599 plus
and I  could hear a mass of stations trying to work a super strong YS1RR as
well as PZ5PA (not RA). Countless other EU's were strong as well. The band
was better that I have herd it in several years.  Anyone care to theorize?
de Scotty WK3N

"WK3N NEVER SLEEPS" Quote by OH2BH Martti Laine.