Topband: ARRL 160 CW

To: "Topband 160" <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: ARRL 160 CW
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 03:38:08 -0600
Well here it is fellows:

Thanks for all your help and encouragement, you all have
made this possible and thanks for all the contacts:

ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: AD5VJ
Operator(s): AD5VJ
Station: AD5VJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Springtown, Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 23.82

Total:
QSOs = 110
Sections = 45
Countries = 6
Total Score = 10,305

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

This was my first 160 Meter Contest and I must say I
enjoyed it as much as CQWW-CW. Now these are my two
favorite contests.

160 Meters still allows for a whole lot of Ham Radio
operating skill and operating skill application, which is
what I like in a mode or contest.

N1MM logging program - I can't say enough of how easy this
program makes things work, the best part is how the
programmers work with the user group realtime while the
program is happening. FANTASTIC JOB FELLOWS.

I used my "GEE-WIZ IT WORKS" antenna which meets no
theoretical appreciation at all. Except that it is a
little longer than a half wave length on 160.

Thanks to everyone who gave me a contact.