Topband: CQWWCW - A different view...

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: CQWWCW - A different view...
From: "on4ww" <on4ww@pandora.be>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 13:16:40 +0100
CQWWCW2005, A different view.

Story by Mr. A.C. Murphy

I had my thoughts set on this Belgian dude, on4ww. Got him last time during
CQWWSSB, one month ago. Big laugh, even got him to take out his bike in the
middle of the contest and go direction finding this interference I planted
to annoy him, smack in the middle of his northwest direction towards North
America. It was so bad, he couldn't even copy the G-boys, man, was he pissed
off ! And to say he wanted to break the European record, nah.

Sure enough, on Monday this guy wanted to direction find this darn thing
again. So when he started listening, I just let it pop up for a couple of
seconds for him to get the taste of it, and then let it disappear for never
to come back. Aaah, that was a good start for MY season !!

I kept quiet during the month of November, even let him work a couple of new
ones on this so called topband. He was all in cheers, but I'm patient and a
careful planner.

(complete story at this link : http://www.on4ww.be/cqww2005cwstory.htm )