Re: Topband: Receiving & transmitting antennas atop building

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Receiving & transmitting antennas atop building
From: Eduardo Araujo <er_araujo@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 04:58:29 -0800 (PST)
Hi Robert, many thanks for the information so far, I
will be looking for your update with your "package of
hints" during the weekend if you have the time.

Please do not forget to include your "half delta
antenna" details and comparison experiencies with it
atop buildings.

Ok about detunning the TX antennas, it will be no
problem via relays.

Interesting tip on a low dipole over the roof, please
expand experiencies if possible.

Fianlly about LU3EE I don't him but let dig a little
bit if I can do something for you on that matter.

Many thanks to all that are helping.... Edy, LU2DKT