Re: Topband: Beverage enemy

To: "Craig Clark" <jcclark@wildblue.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Beverage enemy
From: "SP2XF" <mw_comercial@wp.pl>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 13:10:52 +0100

> We have BIG deer know as moose wandering our woods here in NH. Could
> you be having problems with antlered animals? Even an buck with a
> fair rack can pull antennas down. What about cows and horses?

The only animals here are neighbor's dogs. No cows, horses,etc. But as you
see, some people are even worse than animals.You can protect from animals
by putting antennas 8' above the ground, but from bad people this will not
do..

The terrain where the beverages are is not mine and I guess that's the
problem. One day I will cartainly have few hectares on my own, but at the
moment - let's try "hidden beverage" and others "very close to the ground"
options.

Bamboo sticks will have to wait a bit more to continue their job ;-)

73's
sp2xf