Topband: K3EQ Vertical

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: K3EQ Vertical
From: "WS6X" <ws6x@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 09:25:28 -0800

====================

>Subject: Topband: K3EQ Vertical

> GE Bill,

> I'm curious if that article might have been published in any other

> ARRL antenna books. I don't have access to Sept. 81 QST.

> Thanks,

> Jim - WS6X

Thanks to all who responded off line. Gene, AD3F, found the actual article
in the "Members Only" QST archive, on the ARRL site. The article is titled,
"A Modest 45-Foot DX Vertical For 160, 80, 40 and 30 Meters." ARRL members
can find it here: http://www.arrl.org/members-only/tis/info/pdf/8109027.pdf

Thanks Again,

Jim - WS6X