Topband: Top Band Condx

To: "Topband Digest" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Top Band Condx
From: "Jarda Semotan OK1RD" <ok1rd@sxg.cz>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 10:00:32 +0200
Hello All,
we had in central EU nice top band condx yesterday evening. There were a lot
of DX stations thanks to coming contesting weekend mainly.
It was not so today morning because Pacific stations did not come through at
all. The condx had to be strange because I found that Caribbean stations
came screwed path. For example PJ4/OE2VEL or  FG/K9NW facing from here at
270deg.,came through from my 310deg.356m long Beverage with strength of S9+
and from exact 270deg. Beverage 470m long were heard heavily. OR somebody
has to steal one on my remote controlled QTH site Hi.
73  Jarda