Re: Topband: Flag/Pennant ferrite suppliers

To: "Dave_G4GED" <daves_shack@tiscali.co.uk>,<topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Flag/Pennant ferrite suppliers
From: "Michael Tope" <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 09:55:28 -0700
From: "Dave_G4GED" <daves_shack@tiscali.co.uk>

> Hi
> Could you help me please?
> Trying to find a supplier for either the FT-140-43 toroids or 412-5250
> binoculars used in the above RX antenna xfmrs.
> I've tried emailing Amidon twice but received no reply?
> Mni tnx 73 Dave G4GED

Dave,

Lodestone Pacific distributes for Fair-Rite products. They have a
$25/line item minimum, but their prices are much better than
Amidon:

http://www.lodestonepacific.com/

You'll need to cross the Amidon part back to the original Fair-Rite
products part. This is fairly easy to do if you download the Fair-Rite
catalog from their website (a real gold mine of technical info, I might
add):

http://www.fair-rite.com/

You can also try CWS Bytemark. They are more expensive than
Lodestone, but they don't have a minimum (they cater mainly to
amateurs and they reference everything to Amidon part numbers):

http://www.bytemark.com/

Good luck & 73,