Topband: RF Relay

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: RF Relay
From: "Chortek, Robert L" <rlc@berliner.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 08:05:56 -0700
Hello Topbanders,

Can anyone recommend an RF relay that will work on 160 at 1.5 KW. The
ones supplied by RF Parts Co. (30A contacts) don't seem to work on 160,
and I need to replace them with something that will. I am looking for an
open frame DPDT 12v dc, that will comformably handle a KW.  If you have
a specfic manufacturer and part number, and a supplier, that would be
great.  I checked with Nebraska Surplus Sales and can't find anything
that looks like it will work.

Thanks and 73,

Bob AA6VB

Robert Chortek
Berliner Cohen
Ten Almaden Boulevard, Eleventh Floor
San Jose, CA 95113
ph.: 408-286-5800
fax: 408-998-5388
e-mail: robert.chortek@berliner.com

This electronic mail message and any attachments are intended only for
the use of the addressee(s) named above and may contain information that
is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If you are not an intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail
message in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to
this message or by telephone. Thank you.