Topband: 160 mornings

To: ric@berliner.com, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: 160 mornings
From: W7lr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 12:19:36 EDT
Gm Bob.  Mornings are when I do best on 160 - not a super station  here.

Almost every morning qso Bob VK3ZL.  Conditions vary immensely from  one day
to another.
On 1 October he was 599.  On 2 October he was 449.  On 9 October  he was 449,
while just afterwards at 1252z VK6VZ was 599.

This morning, half hour after sunrise, VK6ABL was 539, very Q5 with no
noise.

I have heard only one JA this season, JH1GVY 449 at 1229z but he did not
hear me.

My sunrise now here in SW MT is about 1335z.

73 Bob W7LR in MT   _w7lr@aol.com_ (mailto:w7lr@aol.com)