Topband: Nearby tower effects

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Nearby tower effects
From: "Barrie Smith" <barrie@centric.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 12:52:38 -0600
Will be raising my 72' HD crankup next week after repairs to my 6M EME array.
I will then be attempting to shunt-feed that tower for 160M, and possibly 80M.

And, thanks to all that sent me information and photos on "how to do it".

One thought occurs:  I have another crankup tower, with a 432 EME array, about
40' away, and 6 feet downhill, from the tower I wish to shunt-feed.

It is always cranked down, so the total height, including the antennas, would
be something less than 30'.

Is it likely that this tower is going to cause a problem?

73, Barrie, W7ALW