Topband: Amidon Beads

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Amidon Beads
From: "Terry Hahn" <w7kw@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 11:20:43 -0700
I found Gary, K9AY's, response to Louis's questions on the K9AY receiving
antenna very interesting and as a result I have decided to change the FT-143-43
toroids in my K9AY to the Amidon binocular type he mentioned.

When I contacted Amidon to order some of the new cores I found that the
FB77-6301 only has a single hole and is not binocular.  They also said the
don't make a binocular version made with type 77 material.

Does anyone have the correct supplier and part number ?

73, Terry
W7KW