Topband: left coast activity 19-Mar-05

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: left coast activity 19-Mar-05
From: "Dr .Wolf Ostwald" <320057114934-0001@T-Online.de>
Date: 19 Mar 2005 06:48 GMT
hello reflectees !
The last days yielded a growing envelope of propagation.
Today the sigs from CA (W6RJ) and WA ( W7IUV) wre pretty stable.
Sigs from east of the Rockies ( N7JW and AA0RS ) about an S-unit
stronger.
Dave indicated that there was a skew to the SE from his location and a transmit
test showed the same on my receive end.
Tree had indicated earlier in the week that my sig had a kind of echo on it,
surely something funny going on.
As of yet, i cant steer my array in small increments but plan on a triangle
configuration which will be more versatile.
BTW : German frequency regulation has changed, we are now allowed full power
from 1810 to 1840 kc !!!
good DX-ing everyone        de wolf  df2py