Topband: W7RM - SK

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: W7RM - SK
From: Earl W Cunningham <k6se@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 19:13:29 -0800
>From the 12 March edition of the OPDX News:

SILENT KEY. It has been reported that long time contester Bruce (Rush)
Drake, W7RM, has become a Silent Key (SK) over the past week. OPDX and
its reader would like to send out our deepest sympathy to Rush's family
and friends.

Rush always had a big signal on 160m. Years ago when I met Rush at the DX
convention in Visalia, he commented, "To love 160m DX, you gotta love
pain."  How right he was!  He'll be sorely missed.

Earl, K6SE