Re: Topband: The "Contest" this past weekend

To: Top Band List List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: The "Contest" this past weekend
From: Steve Lawrence <SMLX@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 17:52:42 -0800
On Mar 9, 2005, at 8:27 AM, Jon Zaimes AA1K wrote:

I worked 72 DX stations in the contest, including 44 Europeans (mostly
G, DL, F, I, PA, OZ, OK, OE, SP

In the last three seasons, I've managed 10 EU Qs in 8 countries.

JAs are a dime a dozen from the left coast. Laments from my brethren on
the right coast about the difficulties of working JAs (and sometimes
"this season") conjure up in my mind's eye, Edvard Munch's famous
painting, "The Scream."

As Uncle Albert said: "Everything is relative." !!

73, Steve WB6RSE