Topband: condx this AM

To: <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: condx this AM
From: "john" <ldoyle@gwi.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 07:27:33 -0600
Hi Topband People. Band was noisy this morning but listened to KV4FZ calling cq
for a while and his signal was 599 at times also ve1zz wrking Vk3zl, bob was
way down to me, readablebut not up to his normal signal.joined the deserving
calling cq dx and out of the blue came Ja1jrk followed by Vk6hd quite a suprise
Ja is tough from this local but last nite worked k7rl in washington state and
that path from here is vry difficult but he had a pretty good signal for as
long as i listened it seemed to me a path was developing to the northwest and
sure enough it did..Its soooooo difficult to work asia from this area but it
sure is fun when it happens..John K1GUN