Topband: ICE/Array Solutions Pre-amps

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: ICE/Array Solutions Pre-amps
From: "Dave_Richardson" <daves_shack@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 00:32:53 -0000
Hi
Wonder if anyone has had problems recently ordering items from the above
company?
I ordered a 160m Pre-amp/BPF on their website early last December and received
a confirmation.
When it hadn't arrived by late January I queried it by email and received a
reply to the effect that my order had been forgotten but would be shipped
immediately.
Well guess what? It's still not arrived over a fortnight later and my follow-up
email last week hasn't even been answered.
Not very encouraging?
Tnx Dave G4GED