Topband: 160 last night and this AM

To: <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160 last night and this AM
From: "Ron Spencer" <ronspencer@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 09:20:41 -0500
 At their sunrise heard both FR5 and 6O0. Nice peak. Could not hear well
enough to call much. Thanks to both for getting on!!

This AM many, many strong JA stations into Raleigh, NC. I resisted the
temptation to work any since I do not need JA on 160 and I figured there
must be others that needed it. Hopefully some others will do the same and
let those that need JA try.

Ron
N4XD