Re: Topband: CQ 160M CW Contest As Seen at S9SS

To: "Ragnar Otterstad" <otterstad@enter.vg>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: CQ 160M CW Contest As Seen at S9SS
From: "Nodir M. Tursoon-Zadeh" <nmt@at-communication.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 06:38:22 +0500
I realy don't know about their power and can not comment this statement. But
I know that guys operated from
portable qth on the island in the Black Sea. If I remember their postings
correctly they had two-element Delta antenna (switch. to 2 directions) etc.

I can say that their RX was very good and I had no problem working them from
my city QTH (with NO antenna)    :))))

Also I know that due to very bad weather all ops the team member got cold.
One team member is in hospital.
Just wish them to recover soon!

Regards,

Nodir Tursoon-Zadeh, EY8MM