Topband: CQ 160m contest Come and Gone !

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: CQ 160m contest Come and Gone !
From: "Josh" <xppq@ispwest.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 09:13:49 -0800
First night better than second from Northern Nevada -
I heard EU but was not able to get thru
all the TRAFFIC !

I am DXer ( not contester) so my highlights
are NOT high rates  -
My highlights :  getting calls on my RUN frequency:
 ZL6QH, ZL3IX, 9V1GO , VP8KF , BA4DW   etc

Working Bernie ZS4TX at exactly his sun up
with 500 stations calling him - what  a RUSH !
Nice 10,000+ mile  path directly to the east !

Alex at D4B was totally AMAZING ! Fast and LOUD !
What  a fantastic operator , what a fantastic installation !!

JAs were fairly LOUD first MORNING from here in
Nevada !

Josh san N7XM    " Nevada , where the wild horses still roam"