Topband: FT1000-Still waiting for answer!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: FT1000-Still waiting for answer!
From: "Thomas Hoeppe" <thomas.hoeppe@asamnet.de>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 20:27:44 +0100
Hello lowbanders.

You remember why the klicks discussion has started? No? DJ3TF, a member of our
clubstation DL0AO has asked you for help. Asked for advice how to modify a
FT1000 MP MK 5 "field".

Fact is:

- We have bought that rig, as we could not collect more money to buy another
one.
- We are producing key clicks, and we have asked the reflector if someone would
be so kind to share his experience.
- We have learned that we should be ashamed as we bought that rig!
- I also know that we are still seeking for someone with real experience with
klicks-mods on the MK 5 "field" or for a good description.

Guys, we are not interested to hear about marketing, business etc. DJ3TF and
DJ5RE are the low-band/CW OP's on DL0AO, and we want to get our problem solved.
If you think you can help with your advice, we would be glad to hear your
answer!

Tom, DJ5RE for DL0AO.