Topband: Ferrite core for Beverage

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Ferrite core for Beverage
From: "Yuri Onipko VE3DZ" <va3uz@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 16:51:13 -0500
Hi,
It turns out that I'm going to Zone 2 for the CQ WW 160 m Contest.
I will have enough space to put up a one-wavelength Beverage antenna for
receive (weather permitting). But the only known type of ferrite cores I
have are FT-50-43. I didn't find any 75 or 31 or even 61 type ferrite here.
So the question:
Is it possible to use 43 material ferrite in the transformer?
If not, where can I find (urgently) recommended cores (BBR-7731, FT-50-75
etc...) or even  better - ready-to use transformer for the beverage?
Would appreciate any advise.
73 Yuri  VE3DZ