Topband: Last Night - Top Band Conditions from YV

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Last Night - Top Band Conditions from YV
From: "Javier Remoto" <jlopez@plasticosomega.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 19:26:30 -0400
Hi,
Just a brief note to write abt the VG conds instead the high levels of QRM that
we have it here yesterday evening.

European stations were heared from 3 to 5:30 gmt, was a vg night!!!

I hope to have similar conds for CQWW 160.

My new Orion performed flawessly against the Mark V. I have had the chance to
test both of them under very difficult QRM situations and the Orion was always
ahead, instead the filters & mods installed in my Mark V.

My modest Top Band experience could be divided before the Orion and after it.

73's de Javier
yv5mbx