Topband: 9n7bcc

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 9n7bcc
From: "john" <ldoyle@gwi.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 11:23:41 -0600
was thrilled last evening at my sundown actually abt 45mins to 1 hr.after when
I began hearing 9n7bcc for me he was there about 30 mins and peaked to S3 I
kept calling but really had the feeling that the qso wasn't going to happen and
it didn't but it sure was exciting just to hear him. this morning the south
path didn't open for me and the only station I heard was vk3zl weak so up here
in Maine it's good to EU but long path is better elsewhere and I have as good a
bev, as anybody, the propagation gods have not been smiling on this station but
I continue to hang in there..regards JOHN K1GUN