Topband: condx.past weekend

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: condx.past weekend
From: "john" <ldoyle@gwi.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 19:44:26 -0600
Heres my two cents worth,worked abt. 3 hrs. friday evening and about 2 hrs sat.
evening for a grand total of 28 stations but didn't stay up for the EU sunrise
and all this was on 160m heard nothing on my sunrise sat. morn and agn nothing
on sun.morn.. so IMHO conditions from maine at the very best was poor and the
signals I managed to work were weak and I had to work at it to make a qso
agn.since the big flareup the band as a whole has been DOWN...John K1GUN