Topband: Top BAND WIDE OPEN TO JAPAN

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Top BAND WIDE OPEN TO JAPAN
From: "Josh" <xppq@ispwest.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 09:42:52 -0800
Been a LONG TIME    - but
this morning  November 21  SUNDAY  great OPENNING on 160 m
to Japan  !!!!     A few  dozen JA stations on CW  many 599 both ways  !!
 Really HUGE signals  !!  . . .mostly BIG GUNS !!!
and DXpedition to FIJI   3D2TS using vertical arrays right on
the SALT WATER - part of TEAM VERTICAL from Force 12  ???

My buddy in BIG ISLAND Hawaii  KH6ZM  loud without his amp using
50 wts only on 160m

The band is cooking

Lets see this to EUROPE on  CQWW weekend please

Josh san   N7XM     Nevada
" Life is eager to meet our expectations! "