Topband: Fwd: W4ZV de 9N7BCC

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Fwd: W4ZV de 9N7BCC
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 06:33:58 -0500

Hi Bill!

We safely arrived in Nepal and got on the air two days ago. This morning we made the first 7 QSOs
on 160, the furthest west being OK1RD. USA is very tough from here, we haven´t worked any
US except on 30, 20 and 17 meters so far. Using a V80 (21m) with elevated radials on top of
a 6 story building. For receive we have a K9AY loop. We are located in the center of Lalitpur, with
houses and industry all around so the bands are very noisy.

We will be on 160 every night, usually around 1823.5, QSX up 20-30 kHz.

73 Ben, 9N6RAI