RE: Topband: RFI cure kit

To: "TopBand List" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: Topband: RFI cure kit
From: "Jeff Maass" <jmaass@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 13:15:17 -0500
I did a bit of hunting for a source of #78 material
cores, and did not find any Fair-Rite cores of #78
material in sizes .82", .87", 1.14", or 2.4" (although
Fair-Rite lists them) at any of their distributors or
dealers.

Here's a list of Fair-Rite toroid products:
   http://www.fair-rite.com/ds59.htm

Does anyone know someone who is selling #78 toroids
(Fair-Rite p/n 59780xxxx) for sale retail?

73,

Jeff Maass  K8ND