Topband: Conditions in south France

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Conditions in south France
From: "f8bpn" <f8bpn@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 20:24:47 -0000
Hi All!

Conditions this side were not bad this morning, but not too many QSO in the log,
mostly because QRN level was very high due to unusal WX here, strong thunder storm here tonight.
Heard a few stations calling me in
the noise, but impossible to get their full call, QRN and QSB not very good
when they are both there.
I am using a bit more power now, so my signals should be a little stronger than before, but still missing a real good receiving antenna. I'll do my best and getting my ears wide open to listen to west coast and others of course.
Still missing 9 states (CA, WA, OR, NV, ID, SD, ND, AK and HI) hope to put some in the log this season.
A few days ago conditions has been good also to JA, worked one station and heard a few more.
Looking forward 5T5SN also, the guys on FP, and a few stations who are there from asia evening time like VR2, 9V, HL, that could be a few more new ones in the log. Who said he was a dreamer!!??
See you on the band, I'll try to be there as much as possible.

73/88 de F8BPN, Mau
f8bpn@wanadoo.fr
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/ph-martin/f8bpn