Topband: Wire closeness in two wire Beverage

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Wire closeness in two wire Beverage
From: Hermod Pedersen <hermod.pedersen@bolina.hsb.se>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 01:16:05 +0200
Having at last found time to study the recent, and most interesting, "Two Wire Beverage thread" I cannot find the answer to one particularly interesting question:
How close should one put the wires in a two wire Beverage system?

I would be most happy if anyone could pass on the answer to that particular part of the discussion.

For reference, the parts referred to above