Re: Re[2]: Topband: line for beverages

To: "RA6LBS" <ra6lbs@volgodonsk.ru>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Topband: line for beverages
From: "Jacques RAMBAUD" <f6bki@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 12:40:52 -0000
Hello Hardy,
Thanks for the email this is amazing I bougth a roll of this military
telephone twisted line this morning to evaluate the impedance.
I wonder if other people on the list have been using it , sound the cheapest
and strongest option, I dont think the low impedance is a problem ,
transformers have to be done accordingly of course.
Other opinions are welcome.
73 Jacques F6BKI