Re: Topband: Switch for 160 meter antenna

To: "Ken" <k3yi@comcast.net>, "Topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Switch for 160 meter antenna
From: "George & Marijke Guerin" <gmguerin@voyager.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 15:46:13 -0400
Ken, et. al,

If you are putting up a 160 meter tower or mast, why not just hang vertical
wires on the sides for 80 and/or 75 meters with plastic pipe or conduit for
a spreader and bring them to the same feed point above the ground radials?
No switching and it should cover both bands.

73        George        K8GG