Re: Topband: 7Q7MM

To: "Top Band" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 7Q7MM
From: "sp5inq_s" <sp5inq@softzone.pl>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 13:18:56 +0200
Hello

7Q7MM using the some antenna on 80 and 160 meters. If the are QRV on 80 no
chance for 160. Almost I'm checking the spot or listening on higher bands.
Two times I ask him during QSO on 15 and 17 meters "what about TOP BAND?"
and get info. Last night he was on TOP BAND, looks like tonight will be QRV
80 but check spot. Look back 7Q7MMon spot, he was QRV on top band 20/ 22/
23/ 24/ 26/ 27/ 29/ 30th apr.

vy73 Zenek sp5inq