Re: Topband: Re: 1837.5 KC/1845 KC CW QRM

To: btippett@alum.mit.edu
Subject: Re: Topband: Re: 1837.5 KC/1845 KC CW QRM
From: Roy D Lincoln <wa4dou@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 23:20:05 -0400
Bill, I'm not much for phone operation, but I understand and agree
that 1843 khz. is the lower limit that one should set their vfo to when
operating LSB. That is what I was thinking even though making reference
to 1840 khz. I think its important to make that distinction as it is not
necessarily apparent to all of us otherwise. 73 Roy WA4DOU