Topband: New High-Performance Beverage Pre-amp

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: New High-Performance Beverage Pre-amp
From: K8LV1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 12:25:59 EDT
During my experiments with beverage's this winter, I found it necessary to
design and build good pre-amps for them. I ended up with a design which is
relatively simple to build and my friend/cohort Joe N8EA has agreed to help
build
and sell them to other interested hams, under the logo of The Fish Lake
Beverage Preamp. Fellow topbanders are the target users. The preamp is actually
an
80/160 electronic bandswitching device with state-of-the-art IM and noise
performance.

We have placed the spec sheet and ordering information on Joe's website for
those interested. Just go to the following URL and follow the arrows:
www.booksandtubes.com.

73
Eric von Valtier K8LV