RE: Topband: 3B9C topband report Mar 28/1430-29/0215z

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: Topband: 3B9C topband report Mar 28/1430-29/0215z
From: "R" <wb6tza@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 16:26:12 -0800
Now THIS sounds more like what I experienced from XZ0A, and XZ1N much of the
time!!  It is NOT easy going!  The whispers of signals fading up
occasionally is VERY familiar! - and my ears are STILL ringing years later!

This has gotten me fired up to dredge up the audio tapes I have of some of
the XZ0A and XZ1N 160 operations.  It's going to take some while editing and
converting to make them useful. I expect them to sound much the same as
these descriptions.

Robin, WA6CDR