Re: Topband: RG-6 coax

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: RG-6 coax
From: Anthony Brooks <wm3t@wm3t.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 15:21:18 -0500 (EST)
FWIW, I am employed by a cable company.  We use RG-6 for drops to the
house under 275 feet and RG-11 for anything from 275 feet to 350 feet.

My suggestion is to make a visit to your local cable company and speak
with the person in charge of the warehouse.  They can usually salvage some
cable for you from the scrap cable.

This is how I have enough hardline to take care of my future tower needs.

73 de
Anthony, WM3T