Topband: Re: CQ 160 SSB DX Contest - a Report from Cairo

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Re: CQ 160 SSB DX Contest - a Report from Cairo
From: G3SVL <G3SVL@manyoaks.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 21:29:55 +0000
Jim's exploits as SU9AM reported on this reflector are just the sort of reason I subscribe to it! What a great story.

Now for the crunch, Jim - I heard you working a station during the contest (a DL I think) and although you were weak I reckon I could have made a QSO with you - especially if we'd have moved up above 1900KHz where the band was less cluttered.

So work on that antenna and I think you will get plenty of QSO's - and will be much in demand! Drop me an e-mail if you want to fix a sked.

73 de Chris G3SVL