Topband: Condx to Midwest

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Condx to Midwest
From: "tombaugh" <tombaugh@discoverynet.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 07:46:01 -0600
This morning was another one of those exceptional mornings.
Logging 10 JA's, VK3ZL and 9M6NA in one morning would be a good day for
almost anyone.
I heard another 5-10 JA's but QSB, a little QRN and some Clix from a W8 (1
Khz up) made for tougher than necessary copy. Still looking for many Far
East countries, DU9, JT1 and others I've not successfully contacted. But
conditions were improved this morning.

I will be down at PJ2 from March 4 / March 10 and try to be on Top Band as
much as possible. If you need PJ2 and would like to make Sched.. please
EMail ASAP before I leave on the trip.

Tom Baugh
AE9B