Topband: ARRL DX single op 160

To: <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: ARRL DX single op 160
From: "f8bpn" <f8bpn@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 14:51:10 -0000
Hi all,

Nice conditions this week end. Band was a bit noisy with a pretty high QRN
level and QSB.
Thanks to all who gave me a call, sorry for those I couldn't complete de
QSO.

Single opérator mono-band 160 low power, 181 QSO, 39 states, claimed score:
21177 pts

A shame that some stations give up to quick calling, sometimes, a few more
calls and QSO could have been done.
I missed a few "easy" States as LA, OK, CO and NB. Nothing heard from 6 and
7, except K7CA, best DX, from UT with a very nice signal.
When I think back a few years ago, I thought with only 100 watts game was
over for me on this band, that's the opposite, it gets more exciting.
Conclusion: Top Band, I love you more and more.

See you all!

PS: I need to confirm some states already worked for my WAS ( CO, DE, ME,
NM, UT, VT, WV) and still need to work (CA, OR, WA, ID, NV, SD, ND, AK, HI)

73/88 de F8BPN, Mau

f8bpn@wanadoo.fr
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/ph-martin/f8bpn