Re: Topband: UN7AM

To: ronspencer@nc.rr.com, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: UN7AM
From: W2pm@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 07:23:14 EST
In a message dated 2/13/2004 6:08:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ronspencer@nc.rr.com writes:

> ts been said over and over and over but it just never seems to sink in. If
> you can't hear him don't call! It is embarrassing!

I agree that many of these guys dont really hear the DX but I also think many
do and like badly behaved people who can't stand getting in a line politely
they fear that unless they break etiquette like all the other's they'll miss
out.. Thank God for the solar minima coming up -- it reminds me of when the
cold
wx comes in and kills off the bugs -- many lids will go away for a few years
and hopefully many of them don't realize what happens to 160 at the bottom of
the cycle.