Topband: A61AJ - QSLing

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: A61AJ - QSLing
From: "Bernie McClenny, W3UR" <bernie@dailydx.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 14:29:51 -0000
I just want everyone to know the correct QSL route for A61AJ, as I use to be
the manager (several years ago).

All QSOs no matter what date should go as follows:

K2UO (Americas only - NA SA)
DJ2MX (everyone except Americas)

I don't have any other details - other than I don't have any logs or QSLs.

73
Bernie, W3UR

--
Bernie McClenny, W3UR
Editor of The Daily DX, The Weekly DX and How's DX.