Topband: this thread with nostalgic

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: this thread with nostalgic
From: Greg Chartrand <w7my@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 04:45:45 -0800 (PST)
I agree this thread has been most enjoyable. I have
been reluctant to delete the messages and will move
them off soon because I'm running out of storage space
in my Email account.

I like the idea of a plaque and would gladly donate as
well. I remember the fence around the water tower.
When Stew and I visited the site, he forgot the key to
the gate. At what appeared to be a man at 75, he
bounded over the fence like a teenager waiting for me
do do the same. I would like any plaque to be OUTSIDE
of the fence. I'm not so sure I could leap over it
like he did when I'm 75!

Greg -W7MY
x-WA9EYY