RE: Topband: keying waveform-MY savy

To: Barry N1EU <n1eu@hotmail.com>, Topband@contesting.com
Subject: RE: Topband: keying waveform-MY savy
From: Bill Aycock <baycock@direcway.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 17:19:19 -0600

Barry (And the list, in general)
My apologies to all- I have been educated about this subject, to my benefit. Ignorance CAN be cured. It took this multiple exchange to help after more than one attempt to get help from ARRL.
I have realized that this subject (how the test is done, and what it means) was one of the more poorly covered in the lab procedures. I have even suggested that it would be a fit question for the "The Doctor Is IN." series. I was told that it was not needed.
The members of this list were informative and supportive, and I thank you all.
Bill