RE: Topband: Key Clicks Observation From Weekend

To: "Michael Tope" <W4EF@dellroy.com>,"tombaugh" <tombaugh@discoverynet.com>,"Bill Fisher, W4AN" <w4an@contesting.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: Topband: Key Clicks Observation From Weekend
From: "Ron Spencer" <ronspencer@nc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 09:13:38 -0500
Your last statement is the key (so to speak!). As a community we need to
continue to put the pressure on Yaesu, and others, that turn out radios that
fill our bands with key clicks. It is not right that we must modify a radio
to fix an existing problem. The radio manufacturers must be held
accountable.

If I had a silk screening capability I would print up a tee shirt that said
something like "Ban Yaesu for key clicks" and wear it to all the ham fests I
go to!

73

Ron
N4XD