Re: Topband: Inverted-L Summary

To: "w8ji" <w8ji@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Inverted-L Summary
From: "i4jmy@iol.it" <i4jmy@iol.it>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 22:53:10 +0100
10 pieces in parallel, each one 3.3ft long, will better approximate a capacitor
than a 33ft long single run of coaxial cable, at least at 2Mhz. All shields
togheter, one side, all inners togheter the other end, capacitor terminals will
be on opposite ends of coax.
But if I have to use for myself, anyway, I'do go for a real capacitor, air or
vacuum.

73,
Mauri I4JMY