Topband: Radio 91 on 1820

To: <Topband@contesting.com>, "160m QTH" <160m@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Topband: Radio 91 on 1820
From: "Tom Rauch" <w8ji@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 13:36:50 -0500
Thanks to everyone. We have a Dominican Republic Station, which perfectly
agreed with my directional heading to the east of Cuba. It is on 910kHz and
I have a telephone number thanks to help from others!! Charles Hutton, Ron
PY2FUS, and Julio VA3XRZ get the pin the tail on the donkey prize!

By the way, the Dominican station has been reported as readable at times at
distances over 4000 miles!!

Some others are also working on a station in the Meadowlands of NJ that is
trashing 1830 even more than normal. That station was visited by the FCC a
few years ago for the very same problem, so a repeat should be easy to get
fixed.

73, Tom W8JI