Topband: Daily MF Radio Propagation Outlooks

To: "a Topband eList" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Daily MF Radio Propagation Outlooks
From: "Thomas Giella KN4LF" <kn4lf@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 23:20:13 -0500
In 2003 I decided to expand my daily MF radio propagation outlook to cover
HF. However it became a case of duplication with NW7US Thomas Hood's
excellent HF propagation outlooks, as well as Tad Cook's HF propagation
outlooks.

Therefore I've decided to go back to producing MF radio propagation outlooks
only, with an emphasis on the MF AM broadcast band, 160 meters and 120
meters. The outlooks will cover a 72 hour period and be issued every 72
hours.

The outlooks can be found at http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf5.htm and
http://www.hard-core-dx.com/index.php?topic=Propagation .

73 & Happy New Year,
Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Plant City, FL, USA
EL87WX

Yaesu FT-840 & PSK31 Digital Mode E Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/yaesu_ft840
160-10 Meter Amateur Radio Resources http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf.htm
Daily Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf5.htm
Daily MF Radio Propagation Outlook  http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf6.htm
MF Radio Propagation Theory Notes http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf8.htm
Florida Space & Atmospheric Weather Institute http://www.kn4lf.com/fsawi.htm